Health, Safety& Environment Policy
Our Statements of HSE Policies are :
"EDC'( Excel Design and Coating)is committed to the quality of the Coating it performs. The management aims to deliver effective and efficient services to its clients which meet the highest possible standards. In pursuance of these goals the Company will:
- Meet specified requirements by implementing controlled working practices.
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Continuously improve by setting and pursing measurable objectives.
- Employee development & teamwork.
- Maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the highest ethical standards.
- EDC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction by maintaining a high level of quality and reliability in the product and services supplied to our customers.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Our facilities are integrated into one main tracking system leaving no room for error.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- Ensure that it has management systems to identify, control and monitor environmental risks arising from its operations.
- It is our responsibility to ensure that we deliver a quality product and exceptional services at a competitive cost in a timely manner that meets and exceeds our customers' expectations.
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- Train and hold individual employees accountable for their area of responsibility.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards; and where adequate laws do not exist, apply standards that minimize any adverse environmental impacts resulting from its operations.
- Ensure that its employees and contractors are informed and aware of their environmental responsibilities.